Since 2013, and in connection with the cross-organisational learning process of Swiss organisations (Partners of ebaix), six participative workshops have been held before and after the following on-site evaluations:
- June and September 2013: case study of Bosnia and Kosovo, long-term evaluation of the housing programmes implemented between 1995 and 2006.
- February 2014: case study of Indonesia (Jogjakarta and Padang), long-term evaluation of T-shelter and core building programmes implemented between 2006 and 2010.
- October 2014: case study of Nicaragua and Honduras; assessment of housing and family garden programmes implemented between 1999 and 2006.
- May 2015: Synthesis of all longterm evaluations completed so far.
- October 2015: case study Sri Lanka; assessment of housing programmes implemented between 2006 and 2014.